UNICOM, the premier institute of Rustam, District Mardan has been established in 2007 under the banner of strong Board of Management. The Board consisting of members from the real business world with strong as well as distinctive and relevant academic backgrounds. The motive behind this bold step was not only to bring awareness among the people of this region but also to equip the youth of District Mardan with emerging disciplines of education liked Commerce, Business Administration, Education , Technology and Information Technology. So that brings them in line with the students of developed world and so, forth. Though it is not the end, but is a step towards the end and the end is a future University of Commerce belongs to our region-Rustam district Mardan.
UNICOM is affiliated with:
- Higher Education Regulatory Authority-HERA, Govt. Of K.P.K
- Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan
- K.P.K Board of Technical Education, Peshawar
- K.P.K Trade Testing Board, Peshawar, Govt. Of K.P.K
- Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Mardan
UNICOM offers the following courses:
- Master Of Commerce (M.Com)
- Bachelor in Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Education-Hons (B.Ed)
- Diploma in Commerce (D.Com)
- Diploma in Business Administration (D.B.A)
- Diploma in Information Technology (D.I.T) BTE/TTB
- Diploma in Associate Engineering (DAE-Civil)
- Diploma in Associate Engineering (DAE-Electrical)
- Computer Short Courses (3 Months & 6 Months)
- English Language Course (3 Months & 7 Months)
The mission of our institute is to provide educational opportunities that emphasize skills and knowledge that will allow the student to adjust them to social and to technological change. We recognize that education is vital in developing skills needed for a productive society and essential in promoting the individual’ sense of worth, values and high ethical standards. The institute is committed in offering quality education that meets the needs of its students and assisting them in clarifying and pursuing their professional and educational goals.
We are committed to conduct and to share research to educate tomorrow’s business leaders so they are prepared to deal with multi-disciplinary, global, technological, ethical and diversity challenges.
We are committed to enhance and improve educational opportunities for the increasing number of your people entering programs in the business professions.